There was a bus in Egypt that crashed when their bus overturned between two Egyptian resorts in the Sinai peninsula. The bus was actually travelling from Dahab on the east coast of the peninsula, police resources said. And then there are six Russian tourists that was killed and there are seventeen more people who died. This is actually the third time this kind of accident has happened.
I think that Egyptian busses should be really more careful or else it will give an impact on how tourists look at Egypt. What do you think??
with loooove,
MS
source:
"Russians Killed In Egyptian Bus Crash." Jakarta Post 26(2008): 10.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think, the Egyptian government must improve the transportation equipment for increase the security and save a lot of lifes.
The government must buy modern buses and make good streets and good street signal in all of streets.
From EP
Hello,
I cannot say that I have been considering Egypt as a tourist destination lately. I have read a few advertisements about the magic of Egypt and I have to say that the pyramids look truly amazing. However, for now Egypt is not at the top of places to visit, not yet anyhow.
Accidents, especially involving tourists, have some impact on tourism but I think that bus accidents are common anywhere in the world and their impact is limited.
We do not have to go to Egypt for our share of bus accidents. Right here in Indonesia, it can take a great deal of daring to get on an intercity bus. One is horrified at the recklessness of many bus drivers.
A question for this blogger is how and why would a bus accident in Egypt attract her attention?
MLC Anchor
Post a Comment