Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas have been close lately. In a website called tigerbeatmag.org, it says that most people do not want them together. In fact, they are not together. Selena even said that she never have feelings for Nick. However, there are lots of gossips saying that they kissed and Selena was wearing Nick's shirt, but it wasn't true.
I think that they don't match actually. I think Nick should go back with Miley Cyrus or date somebody else and Selena should go out with her co-star, David Henrie. (even her bff Demi Lovato, from Camp Rock thinks they should go out together too)
What do you think? If you say they shouldn't go out together, say who should each of them date instead...
I'm having fun!!
MS...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think that Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas actually make a good couple. I dont really matter who is with who. It just matters who the person likes that is all
-KJH-
Hello
I have heard the name Selena Gomez but I don't know exactly where. Is she a Disney Channel star? Does she star in High School Musical? I think I am really lost.
About Nick Jonas, I guess he is of the Jonas brothers, is he? I saw a little of the Jonas brothers on the Oprah show; they are "cute" looking teenagers but I have no clue how well they sing, what they sing, or even what they do. What I know is that they call themselves brothers; are they actually brothers?
Anyhow, why would Selena not be a good match for Nick, and why would Nick make a better half to Miley Cyrus? I think I need a crash course in the ins and outs of Selena, Nick and Miley's love interests.
MLC Anchor
1. Yes Selena Gomez is a Disney Channel star, she plays Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place.
2. No, Selena does not play in HSM.
3. Yes, Nick Jonas is one of the JoBros (Jonas Brothers).
4. JoBros are great! They have made 3 albums: Year 3000, Jonas Brothers (self-titled), and A Little Bit Longer. I actually have A Little Bit Longer and their self-titled album. I was looking for their first one but that album is not sold anymore, it's too old. (Fun JoBros fact: the were discovered at a salloon, in a mall!)
5. Yes, they are actually brothers: (in order) Kevin Jonas Junior, Joseph Adam Jonas, Nicholas Jerry Jonas, and Frankie Jonas (not performing, still 5 or 6...)
6. Actually I think Nick and Selena is dating, I saw it on perezhilton.com and what Perez say there is usually true and I'm pretty sure Miley has a BF already now...
P.S. this comment is an answer to MLC's comment
with loooove,
MS
IMO, I think that Selena and Nick make a good pair. It's none of OUR business, it's their OWN choice. Anyway, it's up to them right?
Xoxo,
*EKW*
Post a Comment